Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today:
Outside my window... the snowball and hydrangea bushes are blooming, the sun is shining and it is already over 80 degrees.

I am thinking ... about the summer schedule. I don't know how it got so crowded, I must have forgotten to plug in the NO button.

I am thankful... for the wonderful weekend we had at the lake and the great time we had with our friends there.

From the learning room... the kids have finished all of their regular school year. We are beginning our summer reading and projects.

From the kitchen... we finished some cookie baking and have a freezer meal planned for the grill tonight.

I am wearing... jean capris, a purple blouse and amethyst earings.

I am creating... lesson plans for next year, it's that time.

I am going... to take Bookworm and Ladybug to the first Lady Crusaders' Volleyball Open Gym Day of the summer.

I am reading... a lot of Colonial period books in preparation for history this fall.

I am hoping... to get some more baking done later today.

I am hearing... the girls laughing at Busy Bee's funny antics.

Around the house... I want to work on the patio and finish up a lawn project.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Ladybug's Sewing Class, Library Visit, Lake Time and a couple of graduation parties.

To see more Daybook entries visit:http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment