Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Blessings

What does Christ's birth mean to me this year?


"If you love me, you will obey what I command.

And I will ask the father, and He will give you

another Counselor to be with you forever- the

Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept Him,

because it neither sees Him nor knows Him.

But you know Him, for He lives with you and

will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans;

I will come to you. Before long, the world will

not see me anymore, but you will see me.

Because I live, you also will live. On that day

you will realize that I am in my Father, and

you are in me, and I am in you."


John 14:15-20





Father God,

Thank you for the gift of your son, Jesus. Thank you

that through His perfect sacrifice I may live with you in eternity.

Thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Thank you

that through Him I may walk with the Spirit of Truth.

Father, thank you for the hope and peace that is in a life with You!

Please help me to practice the presence of the Lord daily

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.




"All this I have spoken while still with you. But

the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the

Father will send in My name, will teach you all

things and will remind you of everything I have

said to you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give

you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not

let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


John 14:25-27




Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment