Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend Blessings

Point of Grace Concert:

My good friend won tickets to see Point of Grace from our local Christian Radio station. She decided to make it a girls night out and invited me and two other friends. We had a great night of music and friendship.



The ladies of POG are wonderful, they harmonize so well together. They have an excellent message. It was fun to sing along with the songs that I knew, but I really enjoyed the songs off their new album. We even had our picture taken with the ladies of POG and got their autographs. Thanks, D!

Easter with Family:


We had a lovely Easter with family at my brother's home.
I am blessed to have a wonderful family and to be able to celebrate the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus. I thank God for the freedom to gather in worship.

Bookworm, Ladybug, holding my nephew, and Busy Bee

I am off to Midwest Homeschool Conference tomorrow. It should be a good time of refreshment. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha! Thank you so much for visiting my SWD blog. I love POG. Glad you had a wonderful time there. Such a lovely family photo too - family is such a blessing. Have fun at your Homeschool Conference! Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete