Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Early July Highlights

We made a few trips to Lake Michigan in July. The kids like the bigger waves. I prefer our quiet and much calmer lake.
Bookwork with one of her best friends who was visiting from Ohio.
Busy Bee had the girls bury him in the sand. I admit that I don't get why this is fun, but he was thrilled.

I love this shot of the kids watching the sun set. They knew their time was drawing to a close.


Bookworm found this injured butterfly. She made it some sugar water and put it in a protected spot. After about 10 hours the butterfly flew off on it's own.

Busy Bee got a lead part at Drama Camp- Waldo Pointer, the GPS Operator who was directionally challenged. He had a lot of fun and did really well.

Busy Bee got up on skis, a very big deal to him. Ladybug learned to slalom and even to start off on just one ski.

Sandhill Cranes have been seen all summer. I missed all the babies crossing but so beautiful.

Woodchucks invaded the garden shed. They make such a mess but are soo adorable.

It's perfect! The waterlilies have been beautiful this year. I'm having a Monet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment