Monday, July 26, 2010

A Very Pink Wedding

My good friend's son got married this week. His favorite color is pink. They had a very intimate, personal and unique wedding. We wish you all the best, Sean and Christy!

My girls... through thick and thin! They are amazing, strong women of God. I am blessed to have them in my life! We started homeschooling together and have watched our kids grow up together. We've grown up together!

4 of the 5 young ladies- one was at Oxford University in England for a Summer Studies Program.


Ladybug with her good pal and in front is my BFF (otherwise known as "Little Bit"). She was a surprise, when she came along, but a very welcomed addition. We all spoil her to pieces.
I helped the groom's Aunt cook for the bridal shower. We had a good time cooking together. We also put on the Rehearsal dinner. We cooked a big Norwegian breakfast for the dinner. That is what the groom wanted and that's what we gave him. It was really tasty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment