Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Menu Plans

The weather has been beautiful here in Indiana in recent days. It actually got up to 64 degrees! The weather has me itching to get outside and get my hands into the garden. I need to get the cold frame set up and ready for some early plantings. I should probably mention that I am an extremely optimistic person, I can hope!!


My breakfast and lunch rotations pretty much stay the same. Wednesday is my big baking day. This is when I restock the freezer if needed with muffins, fruit breads, biscuits, english muffins, etc. It's also the day that I bake bread. If time allows I make cookies or some type of dessert. Ladybug took a cake decorating class recently and has been supplying us with a lot of cakes lately. She even made her own birthday cake last week. It was wonderful! I felt guilty cutting it because it was so pretty.


Breakfast:
Sundays- Cinnamon Rolls, Cereal, Fruit
Mondays- Herbed Scrambled Eggs or Cheesy Omelettes with Toast and Fruit
Tuesdays- Biscuits and Gravy or Honey Butter Sausage Biscuits with Smoothies
Wednesdays- Baked Oatmeal or Vanilla Almond Granola with Fruit
Thursdays- English Muffin Sandwiches or Eggs Benedict with Smoothies
Fridays- Fruit Muffins or Bread with Cereal and Fruit
Saturdays- Waffles, Pancakes, or Crepes with Breakfast Meat and Fruit

Lunch:
Sundays- Leftover Buffet
Mondays- Mac and Cheese with Carrots and Dip
Tuesdays- Lunchmeat or Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Chips and Yogurt
Wednesdays- Ramen Noodles, Bread and Butter with Applesauce
Thursdays- Grilled Cheese, Carrots and Dip with Yogurt
Fridays- Leftovers
Saturdays- Soup(Changes weekly), Salad and Rolls

Dinner:
3/14 Sunday- Cabbage Roll Casserole, Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn
3/15 Monday- Sesame Garlic Chicken, Egg Rolls, Sticky Rice and Garlicky Broccoli
3/16 Tuesday- Deluxe Chef Salad with Homemade Thousand Island and Breadsticks
3/17 Wednesday- Leftover Buffet
3/18 Thursday- Garlic Alfredo Chicken with Fettucine and Garlic Bread
3/19 Friday- Deep Dish Chicago-Style Pizza, Salad and Milkshakes
3/20 Saturday- Dinner Out

If anyone wants any of these recipes, leave a comment and I will be happy to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment