Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window... the birds are chirping, the sun is shining and it is already 60 degrees.

I am thinking... that I would like to complete school outdoors.

I am thankful for... Christian friends who want to pray through stressful times or events in my life with me. Thanks, Renae.

From the learning rooms... Bookworm is working on her report about "The Scientific Life of Sir Isaac Newton" for the NACHS Science Fair, Ladybug just finished Math and is on the Piano, and Busy Bee is working through his Nature Reader.

From the kitchen... plans are in the works for a Big Freezer Cooking Day! I will post about that once I have all the plans completed. My friend Debbie and I do it together. We're shooting for mid April when History Co-op is over.

I am wearing... blue jeans, apple green top, blue socks and a smile:)

I am creating... more scrapbooking FIRST Robotics World Festival pictures. Our team went to World's and placed 2nd. It was an awesome time for Bookworm and those of us riding on her coattails. Due to Access 9's finish, they were invited to meet President Bush at the White House. We will never forget that experience. It is fun looking through the pictures again.

I am going...to take Ladybug to the orthodontist later today.

I am reading... 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know by Annie Chapman.

I am hoping... the beautiful weather continues.

I am hearing... Ladybug on the piano.

Around the house... I want to deep clean the hardwood floors this week.

One of my favorite things... Easter Lilies in the Spring and I got one this weekend. It smells great!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Busy Bee's Upward Program, Piano Lessons, Biology Lap, Talent Show Practice, History Co-op.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Great Friends!!




To see more Daybook entries visit:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha! I saw your blog name a few above mine at the SWD site, so thought I would drop in for a viist. I see you are from Indiana - that's where I was born & raised, but left there when I was 17. All my family is still there. I homeschool too, & have been thinking about having some days outside. Although in Las Vegas, it will soon be too hot to even think about that. Hope you have a lovely week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete