Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...the sun is shining again! I don't care that we have had snow in April in the past, I am declaring it Spring. The temperature has been climbing, it is a balmy 51 degrees.

I am thinking...that we may need to get out and letterbox or go on a hike this afternoon instead of artist study. Hmm...

I am thankful for...my homeschool group and the leadership that we have, my friend Tammy who has a beautiful heart and shared it with us last night in her devotion, all of the ladies who contribute to the success of our group and to God for placing me here at this time.

From the learning rooms...Bookworm is finishing up Math, Ladybug just finished narrating to me and is now working on her copywork, and Busy Bee is practicing piano and then just has math to finish for the day.

From the kitchen...I have turkey tenderloins marinating in a honey-Dijon vinaigrette. We had the last of the English muffins in Eggs Benedict this morning, so I need to add the English muffins to my baking list for tomorrow.

I am wearing...dark blue track pants and my National Homeschool Volleyball Tourney tee. I love that tee, it has long sleeves and is really comfy. It reminds me of what a good time we all had in Omaha, NE. God was very good to us and it was great for Bookworm as a freshman to be able to go and even play in several games.

I am creating...scrapbooking pages. I just started 2007, just a little behind:)

I am going...to take Bookworm to the library again before our afternoon in the great outdoors.

I am reading...just finished a book last night, not sure what next.

I am hoping...to get started on our new patio this weekend.

I am hearing...Busy Bee working on his piano piece for the talent show.

Around the house...finished cleaning the family and school rooms. I still need to organize the storage room.

One of my favorite things...spring!

A few plans for the rest of the week: piano lessons, making laundry soap with some friends, history co-op, couples night, Civil War Days at Center for History, Nature Club and Busy Bee's basketball game.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

If you would like to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook visit here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment