Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY:
Outside my window...the sun is shining.


I am thinking...that as soon as the kids finish their work we can head outside.


I am thankful for...the mild temperatures we've been having.


From the learning rooms...they are all reading quietly to themselves.


From the kitchen...I can smell the yeast in the bread as it's rising. We're going to grill out tonight!


I am wearing...jeans, ND tee-shirt and fuzzy slippers.


I am creating...new garden plates out of mini clay pots and dowels


I am going...outside, maybe an afternoon hike.


I am reading...my Beth Moore study, 50 People Every Christian Should Know & TOS Magazine.


I am hoping...to get a lot done in the backyard this weekend.


I am hearing...birds chirping and the breeze ruffling the pines.


Around the house...things are pretty cleaned up and Easter decorations are up. I made a spring wreath for the front door and put up some new shelves in my scrapbook area.


One of my favorite things...Borders for cocoa and a book. Bookworm and I did that last night.


A few plans for the rest of the week: starting on the new brick patio, planning supplies needed to open up at the lake, getting plans ready for the Cinncinatti Homeschool Convention.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


If you would like to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook visit here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment